Looking for a coach who understands? Motivated and ready to take it to the next level?
- Multi-Sport, Running and Endurance Kayaking programs – I write specialized programs for those who wish to reach their goals within Multi-Sport. Different coaching categories for different people and particular lifestyles.
- Technique sessions: Running and Kayaking. Particularly specializing in technical running skills, flat water kayaking forward paddle stroke and moving water/river kayak skills.
**28/JULY/2020 UPDATE: ALL CUSTOM TRAINING PROGRAM SPOTS FOR THE 2020/2021 SEASON ARE NOW FULL. SMC CUSTOM PROGRAMS ARE CAPPED TO ENSURE THE CURRENT ATHLETES GET THE BEST QUALITY COACHING SERVICES I CAN OFFER.***
- PRE-WRITTEN COAST TO COAST PLANS
These are carefully pre-written plans that cater to people training for the Kathmandu Coast to Coast.
There are two versions of each plan: Beginner and Intermediate.
– 10 Week Coast to Coast Plan (Begins 4th December 2020) – $99
– 15 Week Coast to Coast Plan (Begins 30th October 2020) – $129
- SMC specific resources: – How to use your training program & how to train effectively, Nutrition, Template training diet, Template nutrition plan and more.
- Discount codes for sports gear and high-performance nutrition
- 30 MIN PHONE/SKYPE CALL: –$40 ea – Organise a meeting with Sam
- e.g. Any training questions, feedback, injury, nutrition or other advice to help you feel you are staying on track.
- PRIVATE TECHNIQUE SESSIONS FOR KAYAKING & RUNNING
What it includes:
- Basic theory
- Kayaking: Seat, footrest and paddle setup – Comfort and optimal power
- Kayaking: Dry-land drills
- Kayaking: On the water drills
- Running: Drills and strength exercises
- Running: Shoes and accessories inspection
- Video analysis Kayaking: Coach and student paddling side-by-side
- Running: Coach and student running side-by-side
- Debrief – 2 minute personal video summarizing key points from session
– Single session: $75 per hour
– Three session bundle: 3x 1-hour sessions – $200 (6 Month expiry after first use)
Contact me for group session prices and fees for travel to locations over 20km from SMC Base – Hoon Hay, Christchurch.
- KAYAKING RIVER SKILLS (Moving water/rapids)
All river skills inquires must be processed through ‘TopSport’ Kayaking sector: www.topsport.co.nz
*TOPSPORT is the company I work for in Christchurch for all my outdoor activity work. We are proud Multi-Sport professionals and can help you with your Kathmandu Coast to Coast journey. We have you covered for Goat Pass Mountain Route guided trips (run or fast walk), Waimakariri Gorge kayaking guided trips, Grade II kayaking courses, and Custom skill days for both river kayaking and rock running. See more here –> www.topsport.co.nz
Get in touch